Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Red Queen Written By: Victoria Aveyard Reviewed By: Ana (Batman)

 Mare Barrow lived in a world full of silver blooded and red blooded people. The silver blooded were the elite people and were able to have extraordinary powers. The red blooded people didn't have any special powers and had to serve the silver blooded people. Mare Barrow is special though. She has red blood and magical powers. After the royal family found out about her, they take her in the palace and lie to everyone that she's a long lost silver blooded princess. With royal politics, a red rebellion, and hiding her identity, how will she end up in this New York Times bestselling book?
redqueen.wikia.com
One thing I liked about the book was how she didn't have any REAL romantic interests. In all the other books I've read, there always seems to be a love triangle, which gets old real fast. I liked how there was no real love triangle in this book and how it's not like any of the other books I've read.

One thing I didn't like about the book was how it was a little slow in the middle. I don't want to spoil what happens, but right in the middle there wasn't really much detail (BOY THAT CHANGED QUICK). I would of liked a little more detail in the middle.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. 
commons.wikimedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment