Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Crescendo By: Becca Fitzpatrick

www.goodreads.com
I am reviewing the book Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. It is an action packed book with a little romance. It is part of the Hush, Hush Saga.

Nora isn't sure what is going on. Is Patch cheating on her with Marcie Millar? Patch seems to be getting a little close to Marcie, but if nothing is going on, then why does Patch keep lying about the times when he is with her? That's not the only thing that's happening. Nora's father, he supposedly dead father, is speaking to her. She knows that she's not crazy; she's even seen him before, so how can he be dead? Why did he pretend to die?

What I liked about this book is that it had a lot of detail this time, and the author described all of the emotions that the characters were feeling.

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about this book.

The next book in this series is called Finale.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment