Monday, November 30, 2015

The Eye of Minds By: James Dashner

Source
Enter the VirtNet, the world full of your wildest dreams. And your worst nightmares. The VirtNet offers full mind body immersion into the games and the better the hacker the more fun you have. What's the point of following the rules if most of them are dumb anyway? But some rules are there for a reason. One player is trapping people inside the games and the V.N.S. (VirtNet Security) knows that to catch a hacker, you'll need an even better one.  So they enlist Michal and his friends Bryson and Sarah to go off the VirtNet grid and stop Kaine. But what they find at the end of the path will change their lives forever.

The main thing I liked about this book was how fast paced it was. At one point I had to close my book because of this. In my opinion this series definitely tops the Maze Runner. 

The main thing I didn't like about this book was the serious twist ending. Then again this is a James Dashner book. What do you expect.

Overall I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment