Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: the sword of summer By: Rick Roirdan. In this book this homeless boy is sleeping under a bridge and Blitz wakes him by kicking his foot and the man is warning him that some people are after  him and the boy was super cold and he didn't want to get of his warm sleeping bag. The boy finds out that he has a is a cousin to Annabeth she is mad at him and he didn't even remember them and even know their names and is very confused. He is so lost about everything that's going on and he don't have any idea about what is going on. He couldn't remember their names until something just happened and then it was like WOW I know who they are it's my cousin and my uncle Fredrick.
I give this book a 5 star rating because it a really good book I hope you like, like i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment