Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Badger Knight By: Kathryn Erskine

Image from Amazon.com
I will be reviewing (note that I didn’t say recommend) the book Badger Knight by Kathryn Erskine. This book has a lot of action in it.


Adrian is small for his age. Because of that and the fact that he is albino, a lot of people make fun of him and basically thinks that he can’t do anything. Adrian wants to prove them wrong, and he finally gets his chance when his best friend, Hugh, goes off to fight in the war against the Scottish. He goes out to the war intent on finding Hugh and joining the war. Well, he does one of the things. When he finds Hugh, he is caring for a wounded Scottish man. Adrian is horrified at the sight, but then he gets to know Donald and doubt starts creeping in. He starts to question everything he was told about the enemy. If he wants his questions answered, he’s going to have to get out alive first.


What I didn’t like about this book is that throughout the entire thing, Adrian constantly whined about being an albino. It really started to get annoying. He not only whined about him being albino but everything else he didn’t like. Every. Single. Thing. The only reason I read this book was because I had to read it for book club, and even then I didn’t finish it.


I can’t think of a single thing I liked about this book.

I give this book zero out of five stars.stars-0.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment