Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stake You By: Claire Farrell

Image from www.goodreads.com
I am going to recommend Stake You by Claire Farrell. This is a good book to read if you like fantasy, action, and romance.

Devlin O’Mara. Everyone knows her. Everyone knows to stay away unless you want her wrath, which usually no one does. Devlin has spent a long time creating her reputation. Nothing is going to get in the way of that. Then life happens. A stalking classmate threatens to send her walls tumbling down. Devlin has to unite and work with the enemy to keep everyone around her safe, and to save her own life from the darkness that lingers.

I really liked how this book wasn’t the cliche Falling-in-Love-With-a-Sparkling-Vampire story but a You’re-Going-to-Die story.

I can’t think of anything that I didn’t like about this book.

I give this book five out of five stars. Untitled image.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment