Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Teardrop- By Lauren Kate


Do you love a good book about fantasy, love, and adventure? If you do, than this is the book for you. This book is about how seventeen year-old Eureka is having a really hard time coping with her mother's death. In her will her mother leaves her three odd items, an ancient book whose story Eureka can completely relate to, a weird yet intriguing stone, and a beautiful sentimental locket. Suddenly a mysterious boy works his way into her life, while one of her best friends works his way out of it. She knows she shouldn’t like this new boy , but she can’t help herself. Eureka needs to save herself and her family, but can she save her love as well? This is a story where everything you love can be washed away.

What I love most about this book is how much suspense it has. From the beginning of the story you know that Eureka is special and important. Even when she doesn’t believe that she is more than just a normal teen you know that she’s not from the start.


What I don’t like about the story is how it has a cliffhanger at the end. You don’t know what will happen and I don’t like that. I would enjoy the book much better if the author told us what was going to happen.
       
Review by: Alanna P.

1 comment:

  1. I love this review! Your summary makes me want to read this book because I love books with some good drama! What other books have you read that are like this one? Maybe I've read one of them!

    ReplyDelete