Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lorein Legacies

source
9 of us came here. We look like you, talk like you. We even act like you. But we are not you. We are stronger, faster and can do things you never imagined. We fled our dying planet to hide and regroup hoping to one-day return. The problem is they know we're here. They are here to do the same to Earth as they did to our planet, but they have to kill us first.

They caught Number One in Malaysia,
Number Two in England,
and Number Three in Kenya.

I am Number Four,
I am next.

I love this series mostly because there are so many twist you can't predict what happens next. It may be a typical alien invasion story in some aspects, but there is soooooo much more. I also really like all of the characters (even Five).

I didn't like some of the dialogue (especially in the first book). The dialogue was okay unless it was supposed to be romantic, then it was just cheesy. Also, because all of the books have numbers in the title it is kind of hard to figure out the order to read them in. Because of this I have included the below list of the core books in chronological order:
Source

I am Number Four
The Power of Six
The Rise of Nine
The Fall of Five
The Revenge of Seven
The Fate of Ten
United as One

There are other books that are short stories about the characters which I have not personally read but you may want to.

Overall I give this series 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment