Tuesday, April 11, 2017

All Fall Down: Ally Carter

                The book I read was 310 completely useless sheets of paper. A waste of a perfectly good tree. A horror to the eyes of innocent children. This book that I read was, "All Fall Down" by Ally Carter. 
                 The reason that this book is so terrible is because it is so confusing! It doesn't explain what is going on at all and the whole time while other things are happening, you're trying to find out what the heck happened before that. The narrator of this book is one of those stupid girls who do stupid things and think that that everything will be fine no matter what. I hate books that have those types of girls. 
                 I picked up this book thinking that it would be an action book full of action and things actually happening, but it wasn't. It had one interesting part and then the rest of the book was dull. 
                The plot of the book, as far as I understand, is that all of these people live in one big area and the countries are just all connected to one line. That's all I understand. There's a small bit of romance but it is a romanceish book. The author really doesn't know how to explain their thoughts better when writing a book.

                 I give this book 1 and a half stars for attempted effort. Image result for 1 and a half stars

No comments:

Post a Comment